Registration Opens October 10th!
Register now for the 2018-2019 Basketball season, and save $10 per child during the early bird period until October 24th!
We’re looking forward to another great season! Here are some highlights and important dates:
- Practices to begin in early November for 3rd-8th grade. Practices for 3rd – 8th are typically one night per week and Saturday’s until the season gets started.
- November 17th – Midnight Madness! The NYA will for the first time be hosting a kickoff night for 3rd-8th grade teams. Free T Shirts, half court shooting contest for prizes during half time of each game. Concessions! Come support our teams as we get the season off to a great start!
- K-2nd grade will begin December 1st. Practices will be held every Saturday morning with scrimmages as the season progresses (No session Dec 22 or 29).
- Games begin December 1st for 5th-8th grade, and runs into late February.
- 3/4th Grade Jamboree on December 8th.
- Games begin January 5th for 3-4th grade, and end early March.
- If you are registering your player for NYA basketball and they are also trying out for their school team, you can select to pay by check during registration and hold payment until the result of school tryouts are known.
Team Registration Deadline is November 13
Basketball Coordinator Contact:
Andrew Porter email@example.com